Last Updated on 01/18/2021
Larson PTA Scholarships
LARSON ELEMENTARY PTA SCHOLARSHIP 2020 - 2021
- FUNDS. The Larson Elementary PTA will award one $500 scholarship to one graduating senior.
- ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS. Applicants for the Larson Elementary PTA Scholarship must have attended and completed two full academic years at Larson, which must include sixth grade.
- QUALIFICATIONS. This application is available to students interested in attending any college or vocational school upon graduation. The Larson PTA Scholarship Committee will consider all applicants regardless of grade point average.
- REFERENCE. One reference from a teacher, counselor, principal or assistant principal from the applicant’s current high school must accompany this application.
- TRANSCRIPT. A copy of the applicant’s high school transcript through the first semester of senior year must be sent with the application. Applications without complete transcripts are automatically rejected.
- DEADLINE. The Larson Elementary PTA scholarship committee should receive all applications by April 23, 2021. The application, reference and transcript should be mailed together to this year’s committee chairperson: Ann Liu, 2417 Pine Hollow Ct Arlington, TX 76006. Please contact Ann for more information 469-233-8982.
- Scholarship Application 2021.pdf