Last Updated on 11/10/2020
Welcome to the Larson PTA Web Site
LARSON ELEMENTARY PTA SCHOLARSHIP 2020 - 2021
- FUNDS. The Larson Elementary PTA will award one $500 scholarship to one graduating senior.
- ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS. Applicants for the Larson Elementary PTA Scholarship must have attended and completed two full academic years at Larson, which must include sixth grade.
- QUALIFICATIONS. This application is available to students interested in attending any college or vocational school upon graduation. The Larson PTA Scholarship Committee will consider all applicants regardless of grade point average.
- REFERENCE. One reference from a teacher, counselor, principal or assistant principal from the applicant’s current high school must accompany this application.
- TRANSCRIPT. A copy of the applicant’s high school transcript through the first semester of senior year must be sent with the application. Applications without complete transcripts are automatically rejected.
- DEADLINE. The Larson Elementary PTA scholarship committee should receive all applications by April 23, 2021. The application, reference and transcript should be mailed together to this year’s committee chairperson: Ann Liu, 2417 Pine Hollow Ct Arlington, TX 76006. Please contact Ann for more information 469-233-8982.
- Scholarship Application 2021.pdf
Larson PTA Executive Board needs new members for the 2021-2022 school year!
In order to have a Larson PTA next year we must have volunteers to serve on the PTA Executive Board. The following positions are needed. For more information please visit Our PTA page and then click on "Click to View Duties for All Board Positions" If you are interested please contact Christina Cabal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vice President
Larson Elementary PTA will be selling spirit wear! We have included an order form and our current inventory on Facebook.
First, drop your order form at the office. Orders will be filled and a notification will be emailed to you when your shirt(s) are ready. We have a limited amount of T-shirts. We will be posting our updated inventory on Facebook. If we are out of a particular size we will notify you via email. We are accepting exact cash or check. After you receive your confirmation that your order is ready, make an appointment with the office and bring payment. PreK through 3rd grade parents must call the office to make an appointment prior to picking up your T shirt order. 4th through 6th grade parents can choose to have their child drop off the payment and take their T shirts home.
Make checks payable to Larson Elementary PTA.
T Shirt Form.pdf
- Volunteers must be approved by AISD annually. Online applications can be completed at https://www.aisd.net/community/volunteer/
- Access the Larson PTA web site on your Smart Phone or Tablet with larsonpta.com - iPhone, iPad, and Android devices should work fine with that URL. If not, use this URL larsonpta.com/smart.html for your Smart Phone or Tablet.
- Please find us on Facebook to keep up with all our upcoming events.